Design, build, and deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift
Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications (DO288) teaches you how to design, build, and deploy containerized software applications on an OpenShift cluster
Whether you are migrating existing applications or writing container-native applications, you will learn how to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform, a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.10.
Course content summary
- Design containerized applications for OpenShift.
- Manage and trigger application builds using Source-to-Image (S2I).
- Customize an existing source-to-image base image.
- Deploy multi-container applications using Helm Charts.
- Create health checks to monitor and improve application reliability.
- Create and deploy cloud-native applications on OpenShift.
Audience for this course
- Enterprise application developers
- DevOps site reliability engineers
Recommended for this course
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- Complete Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180), or have equivalent knowledge
- Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator or having earned a higher certification is helpful for navigation and usage of the command line, but is not required
- This course uses a lab environment provisioned in the Red Hat Online Learning (ROL) cloud.
- Internet access is required to run the exercises and labs.