The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation exam (EX407) tests your ability to use Ansible to automate the configuration of systems and applications.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation, which also count towards becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
This exam is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5 and Ansible 2.7.
The material covered in this exam is now included within the curriculum of the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam (EX294). This new exam tests your ability to use Red Hat Ansible Automation to automate across different functions and scale infrastructure efficiently.
Audience for this exam
- System administrators who need to manage large numbers of systems
- System administrators who work in a DevOps environment and who wish to automate a large part of their day-to-day workload
- Developers who have some basic systems administration background and who wish to incorporate automation into their development process
- A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist or Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
Prerequisites for this exam
- Successfully complete Automation with Ansible (DO407), or demonstrate equivalent experience working with Ansible to configure systems
- Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or higher or having equivalent systems administration experience is recommended, but not required