Introduction to configuring and managing Red Hat Single Sign-On for authenticating and authorizing applications
Red Hat Single Sign-On Administration (DO313) is designed for system administrators who want to install, configure and manage Red Hat Single Sign-On servers for securing applications. Learn about the different ways to authenticate and authorize applications using single sign-on standards like OAuth and OpenID Connect (OIDC). You will also learn how to install and configure Red Hat SIngle Sign-On on the OpenShift Container Platform. This course is based on Red Hat Single Sign-On version 7.6.
Course content summary
- Installing Red Hat Single Sign-On on virtual machines and on OpenShift Container Platform
- Authenticating and authorizing applications using OAuth and OIDC
- Configuring Identity Brokering and user identity federation from external systems
- Configuring password policies
Audience for this course
- System Administrators responsible for administering Red Hat Single Sign-On servers.
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I is recommended but not required
- Experience with writing web based applications using Node.js, HTML5, Quarkus, or Java EE/Jakarta EE is recommended but not required.
- Internet access is required.