Manage, monetize, and secure APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management
Build and Administer APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management (DO240) is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives SREs and administrators an introduction to managing cloud-native APIs with Red Hat® 3scale API Management. This course enables developers and administrators to install, administer, monetize, secure and document your cloud-native APIs.
This course is based on Red Hat 3scale API Management 2.11.
Course content summary
- Understand 3scale API Management architecture and primary features.
- Learn typical API use cases and strategies.
- Install 3scale API Management on OpenShift.
- Establish and configure subscription plans and rate limits.
- Configure and customize the API gateway using policies.
- Monitor and analyze API traffic.
- Configure and test API service discovery.
- Configure a developer portal and monetize your APIs.
- Configure API security using tokens, API key-pairs, and OAuth/OIDC using Red Hat Single Sign-on (SSO).
Audience for this course
- Site Reliability Engineers and OpenShift Administrators interested in using 3scale API Management to manage, monitor, secure, and monetize their cloud-native APIs.
Prerequisites for this course
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- Complete Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280) or demonstrate equivalent knowledge.
- Familiarity with testing REST APIs and security concepts like API keys, tokens and OAuth/OIDC.
- Internet access is required.