Jsme autorizovaným tréninkovým partnerem společnosti Red Hat. Rádi pro vás zajistíme kurzy a certifikace z celého portfolia, včetně veškerých produktových novinek.
Learn to create, update, and maintain applications using OpenShift Container Platform
Developing and Deploying Applications on OpenShift (DO290) is part of a series of courses that focus on using OpenShift Container Platform to automate a portion of the software delivery pipeline. The course immerses the student in a DevOps environment through the use of agile software development methodology, test-driven development, continuous integration, and a standard operating environment through the use of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
This course is based on Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform 3.5.
Through hands-on labs, the student will implement user stories for an existing Java™ EE application and deploy the application to an OpenShift instance. The student will learn how to create, update, and maintain applications using Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Course content summary
- Managing an application with Red Hat JBoss® Developer Studio
- Introduction to continuous integration (CI)
- Integrating CI into OpenShift Container Platform
- Implementing CI for the application
- Clustering the Bookstore application
- Remote debugging the Bookstore application
- Deploying custom containers
- Creating a custom template
Audience and prerequisites
This course is designed for application developers (not necessarily Java EE developers) interested in creating OpenShift applications with automated unit/acceptance tests and deploying those applications using continuous integration (CI) to an OpenShift instance.
Prerequisites for this course
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Java EE programming skills are helpful—we try to keep the programming tasks simple, like changing the color of an item on an HTML page—so general HTML skills common to many programming environments will suffice
- Experience as a successful developer in one of the environments supported by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform—either Python, Ruby, Java EE, Node.js
- Have taken Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180) or have equivalent experience